Welcome to the Web page dedicated to research & development works carried out at The University of Computer Engineering and Telecommunications (WSTKT) in Kielce (Poland).
WSTKT undertakes research in a number of fundamental and applied areas of Information Technologies. These areas cover a wide range of activities. In most areas there is direct application and links to national and international projects. The main topics of these research are as follows:
- watermarking technology and applications,
- audio-visual systems including novel multimedia architectures/platforms,
- advanced searching methods, search engines and applications for multimedia database,
- semantic description of multimedia data and metadata information systems,
- intelligent monitoring of objects and areas, recognition with automatic categorization,
- object tracking and threat detection,
- intelligent urban environment observation systems including safety monitoring.